Timeline: April 11 to June 18, 2022
Beginning Monday, April 11 TTC and its contractor will be onsite to mobilize in preparation for the streetcar track reconstruction project at Dundas West Station.
This project will take place in multiple phases. For further details, please see the full notice here
Traffic and local access
During work inside the station
- Traffic and local access maintained in the area.
During work on Dundas Street West, north of Bloor Street:
- Southbound: will be closed to traffic at Edna Avenue for up to 30 days starting May 8. Access to The Crossways’ driveway will be maintained. Advance construction traffic signage will be posted advising southbound motorists of the road closure at Edna Avenue. Other construction traffic signage will be posted in the area.
- Northbound: will be reduced to one lane through the construction zone.
- Parking on Dundas Street West north of Bloor Street (Taxi Stand) will be restricted.
During work on Edna Avenue
- Edna Avenue will be closed to traffic from west of the station exit to Dundas Street West. Sidewalk access will be maintained. Access to the laneway off Edna Avenue east of Dorval Street will be maintained.
Waste collection: Follow your normal routine. Ensure your address is on your bins.
TTC Construction Update Notice - Dundas West Stn Track Renewal_April 2022