Effective July 2, masks or face coverings are mandatory when travelling on the TTC, with the exception of:
- Children under two years of age.
- Persons with an underlying medical condition which inhibits the ability to wear a mask or face covering.
- Persons who are unable to place or remove a mask or face covering without assistance.
- TTC employees and agents within an area designated for TTC personnel and not for public access, or within or behind a physical barrier or shield.
- Additional accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code will also be considered.
. Instructions for wearing a mask and making your own simple face covering are available here.TTC COVID-19 Update June 18 2020