Nominations are now being accepted for the 2010 Green Toronto Awards, the City of
A winner in each of nine categories will receive an award and $5,000 to donate to a registered charity of their choice:
• New category for 2010 – Local Food – leadership in creating, managing and promoting local food.
• Community Projects – volunteers in action to green our neighbourhoods.
• Energy Conservation – systems and technologies which reduce and conserve energy.
• Environmental Awareness – leadership in raising eco-awareness.
• Green Design – leadership in innovative and sustainable green design and architecture.
• Green Roof – leadership in green roof and living wall projects.
• Leadership – individual leadership which transforms our environment.
• Water Efficiency – leadership in managing and reducing water use.
• Youth –
The deadline for nominations is