Overnight Work – August 25 to 30
What GO transit are doing
• Finalizing the exterior finish on the station building.
• Work will take place from on Tuesday, August 25 until Sunday, August 30 from 1:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
• Due to the proximity of the work area to the tracks, this work can only be completed during when trains are not operating.
How this will affect you
• Residents living nearby can expect some noise associated with hammer drills used for installation of concrete fasteners.
• Lights will be used overnight to ensure safe working conditions. However, they will be focused away from nearby residences as much as possible.