The public consultation for the proposed development at 406-410 Keele Street will be taking place on Wednesday, May 26, at 6:30 pm. To register please visit this link.
The site previously was approved for a 5 storey, 30 unit apartment building. While the property owners are now applying for a building with the same height and massing as before, the following changes are being proposed:
– The number of dwelling units have increased from 30 to 64
– The overall residential gross floor area has increased from 4,222 square metres to 4,471 square metres
– Common indoor amenity space is now proposed in the form of a room on the first floor with kitchen and washroom
– Common outdoor amenity space is now proposed in the form of a dog relief area, a roof top terrace with storage room, and a terrace off the indoor amenity space
– The floor area above the 5th floor has increased
– The number of parking spaces has increased from 31 to 32
– A type ‘C’ loading space is now proposed
– curb-side garbage pick-up is no longer being proposed
If you cannot attend the meeting, and wish to submit your comments, please contact City Planner Catherine Jung (Catherine.Jung@toronto.ca) and my office.