Queen Street West – City watermain work
Dates: May 9 to October 8, 2016
The City of Toronto will be replacing the watermain infrastructure on Queen Street West between Bathurst Street and Spadina Avenue, requiring 501/301 Queen streetcars to divert until work is completed.
TTC service changes
• 501/301 streetcars will be divert both ways via; Queen Street, Spadina Avenue, King Street, Shaw Street and Queen Street.
• A shuttle bus service will operate on Queen Street between Dufferin and University Avenue.
• Streetcars will resume normal service along this portion of Queen Street on Sunday, October 9, 2016.
• Customer Service, 416-393-3030 (daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps.
• TTY Line, 416-481-2523 (daily 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed holidays).
• Route/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 or ttc.ca.