What GO Transit are doing
• GO Transit are removing the final girder from the
Lansdowne Avenue bridge. GO Transit will install a new
girder at a later date.
How this will affect you
• Beginning on Saturday, March 28, at 6 a.m. until
Monday, March 30, at 6 a.m. Lansdowne Ave. will
be closed to vehicle traffic between Rideau Ave.
and Shirley St. to allow for equipment delivery and
removal of the bridge girder.
• There will be no access to/from Lansdowne Ave. along
Rideau Ave. during the work.
• The west sidewalk may continue to be closed due to
City work. The east sidewalk will remain open; however, pedestrians may experience short delays when the bridge girder is lifted into place.
• Paid Duty Officers will be in place to help direct traffic for the duration of the closure.
• Detour signs will be posted in advance of the work.
• Access to the No Frills store on Lansdowne Ave. will remain open at all times.
• The TTC bus route 47 will detour around the work area. Please visit ttc.ca for more information on the detour route.
Please call the Strachan Community Office for more information at 416-581-1300, visit www.gotransit.com/gts
and follow us on Twitter @GTS_Project for project updates.
Your Strachan Community Relations team is Mandeep, Carmen, and Salza
901 King Street West ● 416-581-1300 ● firstname.lastname@example.org ●gotransit.com/gts