Saturdays March 21, March 28 & April 4 and Sundays, March 22 & April 5
12 to 4 p.m.
Visit inside Colborne Lodge and learn about 19th-century Easter traditions. Families will tour the museum and spot eggs hidden in the restored rooms. Children dye their own eggs using natural dyes. Last tour at 3:15 p.m. Included with regular admission. Adults $6.19, Seniors/Youth $3.54, Children $2.65 (plus tax)
High Park Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, March 29 (Palm Sunday), 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Bring your Easter basket and join in this annual community event hosted by Colborne Lodge. Children enjoy egg hunts on the grounds of the High Park Children’s Garden and colour eggs using natural dyes inside historic Colborne Lodge. $3 for egg hunts and $1 for egg dyeing. Registration not required.
Times for the Easter Egg Hunt
For children 5 years and under: 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, and 2:00
For children 6 years and up: 11:30. 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30
For all age groups: 3:00
Please note that Colborne Lodge Drive between The Queensway and south of the Grenadier Restaurant will be closed to vehicular traffic on the day of the Easter Egg Hunt.
What GO Transit are doing
• Beginning March 30, UP Express trains will be operating intermittently overnight to get ready for service launch.
• Trains will be tested every 15 minutes along the corridor from Union Station to Pearson Airport from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
• Testing will take place Monday to Friday and will be intermittent pending weather and testing conditions.
• There will be no testing on Good Friday, April 3. • Following the overnight service testing, daytime simulated service testing begins April 13.
• As with the overnight service testing, trains will run every 15 minutes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday from Union Station to Pearson Airport.
How this will affect you
• Residents may hear the trains operating in the rail corridor.
• When UP Express daytime weekday service testing begins on April 13, any remaining GTS construction (e.g. noise walls) will be limited to occasional evenings and weekends.
• Reminder that train time is any time so please be safe and remember not to trespass onto the rail tracks.
Your Strachan Community Relations team is Mandeep, Carmen and Salza
901 King Street West ● 416-581-1300
firstname.lastname@example.org ● gotransit.com/gts ● @GTS_Project
LEAF is working with the City of Toronto, the Green Living Show and Ontario Wood on a design exhibition and auction. Unique designs, submitted through a competitive process and selected by a panel of judges, are being crafted by local artists using wood from the Maple Leaf Forever Tree. A portion of the proceeds for this project will support LEAF’s urban forestry initiatives.
Visit their online auction to view each item, learn about the designers and place your bids! You can place online bids anytime from now until the auction closes. Photos will be updated as the designers’ work progresses. The pieces will also be exhibited at the Green Living Show(March 27-29, 2015), where you can see them in person. You can also place online bids right at the exhibit (using your smartphone or their iPad). The online auction closes at exactly the same time that the Green Living Show closes – March 29, 2015 at 5:00pm.