Continuous Weekend Work for Track Shift September 26 – 29
The Georgetown South (GTS) Project will provide infrastructure improvements to meet existing GO Transit ridership demand and future growth. It will also accommodate the new Union Pearson Express service between Union Station and Pearson International Airport. This project is one of the key elements of The Big Move.
What GO Transit are doing:
• Shifting tracks between the Brock Ave. and Lansdowne Ave. bridges and then again between the Dundas St. W. and Bloor St. W. bridges.
• This track shift will create room to work on grading the corridor in these areas.
• This work can only be done when trains are not operating.
• Work will begin on Friday, September 26 at 7 p.m. and be complete Monday, September 29 before 6 a.m. (This work may finish early on Sunday afternoon)
• Please visit gotransit.com/gts or follow us at @GTS_Project for updated information.
How this may affect you:
• Residents living nearby can expect some noise associated with construction vehicles and the removal of track.
• Lights to be used overnight and will be directed away from nearby homes as much as possible.
Please call Kelly for more information at 416-604-9582 or visit www.gotransit.com/gts
Thank you for your patience during this final phase of construction on the East Corridor Track and Grading Project.
Pour obtenir cette information en français, contactez 416-581-1300 ou firstname.lastname@example.org
Per ottenere queste informazioni in italiano, chiamare il 416-581-1300 oppure contattare email@example.com
Para obter esta informação disponível em português, favor contatar pelo telefone 416-581-1300 ou e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Aby uzyskać te informacje w języku polskim, proszę zadzwonić pod numer 416-581-1300 lub wejść na stronę email@example.com
如希望以简体中文阅读本信息，请通过电话416-581-1300 或gts@gotransit.com 进行联系
Your Strachan Community Relations team is Mandeep, Carmen, Salza and Kelly
901 King Street West ● 416-581-1300 ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● gotransit.com/gts