The Dufferin Underpass is expected to be complete by the end of July, 2010. Break-through of the
As part of this project I have negotiated the installation of a park at north/west corner of Queen. I have attached a draft of the park design. If anyone has any questions or suggestions regarding plantings please contact my office.
As you know Luis Jacob (
Finally, I would like to advise folks that the rail bridges over
The south portion of the Keele Station Commuter Parking Lot was reopened for customer’s use on Sunday, January 10, 2010. Approx 52 spaces are available.
The automated east entrance (off Indian Grove) between the station and the parking lot has also been reopened.
At this point in time, we anticipate the lot to be fully opened in April 2010.
Please be advised that the City of
For more information about your 2010 Interim Property Tax Billing please call 416-398-4829.
The intersection of Roncesvalles Avenue and Neepawa Avenue will be closed for approximately one week, starting on Monday, January 18, 2010 and extending to Monday, January 25, 2010 in order for Varcon to install their sanitary sewer crossing from the centre of Roncesvalles Avenue to the first easterly maintenance hole on Neepawa Avenue.
Neepawa Avenue will be temporarily converted into a two-way for this time. Public Notice has been sent to residents on Neepawa Avenue.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2010 Green Toronto Awards, the City of
A winner in each of nine categories will receive an award and $5,000 to donate to a registered charity of their choice:
• New category for 2010 – Local Food – leadership in creating, managing and promoting local food.
• Community Projects – volunteers in action to green our neighbourhoods.
• Energy Conservation – systems and technologies which reduce and conserve energy.
• Environmental Awareness – leadership in raising eco-awareness.
• Green Design – leadership in innovative and sustainable green design and architecture.
• Green Roof – leadership in green roof and living wall projects.
• Leadership – individual leadership which transforms our environment.
• Water Efficiency – leadership in managing and reducing water use.
• Youth –
The deadline for nominations is