Winterlicious, Toronto’s popular foodie event, returns January 31 to February 13, 2020, featuring both a Culinary Event Series and Prix Fixe Promotion. Created by the City of Toronto, Winterlicious is a great opportunity for food enthusiasts to explore the city’s food culture. Tickets for the Culinary Event Series go on sale today and make for a unique holiday gift.
2020 Culinary Event Series
The Culinary Event Series will include a wide range of events suitable for both adventurous and cautious food explorers. The Winterlicious 2020 Culinary Event Series features 14 eclectic food experiences to choose from:
- David Gibson’s Favourites: A Farmhouse Supper, Gibson House Museum on January 31 and February 7
- Edible History – Taste Where Toronto All Began, St. Lawrence Market on January 31, February 2, 7, 8, and 9
- Afternoon Tea at the Castle, Casa Loma on February 1, 2, 8 and 9
- The Pleasure of Survival, Palais Royale on February 1
- A Chocolate Tasting Affair, Crimson Teas on February 2, 6, 8, and 13
- Feed Your Soul – A Louisiana Culinary Experience, Cirillo’s Academy on February 3
- Feast by the Fire, Babel on February 4
- The Art of Pizza Making, Cibo Wine Bar Yorkville on February 4
- Dinner with the Mackenzies, Mackenzie House on February 5, 12 and 13
- The Austins Entertain, Spadina Museum on February 6
- Historic Tavern Meal, Montgomery’s Inn Museum on February 8
- Hungry for Comfort: Surviving a Canadian Winter, Fort York National Historic Site on February 9
- Scotch Tasting Dinner, David Duncan House, February 10 and 12
- Tequila Tasting Dinner with Chef Claudio Aprile, Xango on February 11
Some events sell out fast, so interested buyers are encouraged to purchase tickets now. More information is available at https://www.toronto.ca/winterlicious.
2020 Prix Fixe Promotion
More than 200 restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe lunch menus priced at $23, $28 and $33 and dinner menus priced at $33, $43 and $53. Restaurants will start accepting reservations for the Prix Fixe Promotion on January 16. Reservations are strongly recommended and are to be made directly with the participating dining establishments. A complete list of participating restaurants is available at https://www.toronto.ca/winterlicious.
Follow Winterlicious on social media on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/LiciousTO, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LiciousTO and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/LiciousTO. The event hashtag is #LiciousTO.