Community Legal Education Ontario is excited to announce the launch of Steps to Justice http://www.stepstojustice.ca/. Steps to Justice is a new website that gives reliable, step-by-step information on common legal problems related to social assistance, criminal, employment, housing and other areas of law. You can learn more about this project in this video .
Steps to Justice:
- helps people to understand their legal problems through easy-to-understand steps
- includes practical tools, such as checklists, fillable forms, and self-help guides
- gives referral information for legal and social services across Ontario
- has live chat and email-based support for users with additional questions
- allows organizations to embed its content on their own websites for free so your clients can access legal information without leaving your website.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in hosting an interactive workshop on Steps to Justice. Our workshops are designed for front-line workers and cover the following topics:
- Brief overview of CLEO
- The difference between legal information and legal advice
- Using CLEO’s new website, Steps to Justice, to find legal information
- Finding legal information using case scenarios