Request For Proposals: Anti-Oppression & Equity Training Facilitators
PNLT seeks experienced facilitators and or adult educators to provide Anti-Oppression and Equity focused workshops for staff, Board members and community members. The intention is for these workshops to lay the groundwork for an organizational commitment to adopting an Anti-Oppression framework across all organizational activities.
We are currently seeking facilitators for the following workshops:
1) Anti-Oppression 101 – Introduction
2) Anti-Oppression frameworks for organizations
3) Interrupting Unconscious Bias
4) Anti-Racism with focus on Anti-Black Racism Training
5) Building Solidarity with Indigenous Communities
Initial workshop summaries and PNLT’s rationale for hosting each workshop can be found within the RFP Application Form
How to apply:
Candidates are invited to apply to facilitate one or multiple workshops (max. 3), depending on their expertise/experience/area of focus. Facilitators must be willing and able to cater workshops to PNLT’s unique needs. To apply please fill out and submit the RFP Application Form and supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “RFP Submission”.
● RFP Application (word doc)
● CV / Resume
● A sample of relevant workshop curriculum
All proposals must be received by 5:00 PM EST on Friday, January 25th, 2019.