Metrolinx – GO Transit will be completing some overnight track work from April 26 to May 1 between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. This work includes surfacing of tracks between Lansdowne Ave. and St. Clair Ave.
What Metrolinx – GO Transit are doing
• There will be overnight track work between
7 p.m. and 5 a.m.
• This work includes surfacing of tracks between Lansdowne Ave. and St. Clair Ave. from April 26 to May 1.
• This work can only be completed when trains are not operating.
How this will affect you
• Residents living nearby can expect some beeping noises associated with backing up of construction equipment and the movement of ballast.
• Lights will be used overnight to ensure safe working conditions. However, they will be focused away from nearby homes and businesses as much as possible.
Metrolinx – GO Transit Community Relations team is Mandeep, Carmen, and Salza
● 901 King Street West ● 416-581-1300 firstname.lastname@example.org ●gotransit.com/gts