LEAF’s subsidized Backyard Tree Planting Program helps you get the right tree in the right place. For approximately $150 to $220 per tree you will get a site consultation in your yard with an arborist, a five to eight foot tall tree (or two to four feet tall for evergreen trees) and full planting service. LEAF also has a Do-It-Yourself option, for those who like to get their hands dirty! For more information visit LEAF.
This spring, beautify your yard with a LEAF Native Shrub Bundle.
- Native Bee– pre-determined shrubs designed to provide habitat and food for native bees year round
- Edible– shrubs of your choice to best suit your taste buds
EACH BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Four lovely native shrubs for the price of three
- Free delivery right to your door
- Specific shrub fact sheet to help acheive your garden goals
- Mulch and an illustrated planting and care guide
Supplies are limited, and bundles are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To order visit LEAF.
For event details, visit the LEAF website.
March 18, 2017
Information Session – Adopt-a-Park-Tree and Young Urban Forest Leaders Programs
10:00am – 12:00pm | Metro Hall (Room 308)
April 27, 2017
Training – Toronto Volunteer Orientation
6:00pm – 7:30pm | Lillian H. Smith Library (Auditorium BC)
May 9, 2017
Multi-Day Course: Tree Tenders Volunteer Training Program
Class dates: May 9th, May 11th May 13th & May 16th | St Mathew’s Club House, Riverdale Park East
May 28, 2017
Workshop: Drawing Native Plants with Alan Li
1:00 to 4:00 pm | LEAF Learning Garden, Artscape Wychwood Barns