Please be advised of the following Lansdowne Avenue lane restrictions and temporary closure this weekend as GO Transit works to remove two bridge girders.
Saturday, November 29 between 7am and 7pm
· There will be lane restrictions on Lansdowne Ave. under the rail bridge to allow for preparatory work ahead of the bridge girder removals.
· One traffic lane in each direction will be maintained at all times and both sidewalks will remain open.
Sunday, November 30 between 7am and 12pm
· There will be a full closure of Lansdowne Ave. under the rail bridge as we remove the bridge girders.
· Paid Duty Officers will be in place at Dundas St. W and Rideau Ave. to help direct traffic.
· The access to the No Frills store on Lansdowne Ave. will remain open at all times.
· Both sidewalks will remain open however pedestrians may experience delays during the actual bridge girder removal.
· The TTC bus route 47 will be required to detour around the work area. Please visit ttc.ca for more information on the detour route.
Please call Kelly for more information at 416-604-9582 and visit gotransit.com/gts and follow Go Transit on Twitter @GTS_Project for project updates.